February 2017 Highlights :)

So January is complete and we are almost through February. My goal for my blog this year is to write one post a month highlighting what art I did in that month. My primary sharing has moved to Youtube. I make a video every other day so it is all I can do to write here once a month LOL.

So February.... I joined in a couple of challenges.
The first is on Instagram only. Using the hashtag #28hearts2017. I am making a page with 28 hearts drawn on it. I am filling in one a day and posting the photo of it on Instagram using the hashtag. When complete the page will go in my 'My Life 2017' art journal/album. Here is a photo of where it is at right now. You can use the #28hearts2017 on Instagram to see each individual heart.


Another challenge is the #29faces challenge by Ayala Art. Unfortunately as I write this I am only to face #14. I will catch up though! I am making a flip book of my faces using shipping tags. Haha..it is a Facebook! A few highlights of those faces...


I am doing my regular art journaling challenges as well of course. I enjoy these step prompt challenges the MOST! Mission Inspiration by Mike Deakin Art.


And of course..the challenge from our own Facebook Group Pick A Stick Challenge. I offered a coloring page of one of my illustrations this month along with my page video...so enjoy coloring :)



I also had fun doing some very dimensional projects this month. A gift canvas in a steampunk theme for my kid's birthday. I added this one to the #loveart event for the Creative Arts Collaboration.




And a recycled/repurposed heart shaped tin. I did this one as part of our four month long 'shimmery art collaboration with Peg Robinson, Yva Lovee' Arts, and Ina Solsbury on Youtube.



This month has also offered a 4000 subscriber give away in which 4 people have won a personalised canvas made by me. I have completed one so far as I write this. Some paper painted roses with a spiral shape theme.



Of course there are many more things on offer over at my Youtube channel :) Come on over and see!




Comments