What is Going on in October...oooo it is Fall!

Hi Friends :)

Time gets away from me you know! It seems like it spins faster and faster and faster until I just fall right off the merry go round. Speaking of falling...FALL has arrived! Softer light, pretty colors, cooler temperatures. Is it my favorite season? A toss up between Fall and Spring I think. They both have their loves and hates. So what is going on in October?

Well..I am doing that ever more popular daily drawing challenge called Inktober. I am using the list of prompts called #31witches2. The idea is to practice drawing and inking. Of course if I draw it..I have to color it some way. So I am also doing that. I am making my process into video as well...and clumping together 3 days into one video. Here are my drawings so far!









As I look at them as a whole..they are very bright and cheerfully colored. Interesting. Says something about my style LOL. I am housing them all in a paper bag journal I made for the purpose. To see how I made it watch this video.



Here are links to the other videos where I show and talk about my drawing, inking and coloring processes. 





If you are wondering where day 5 went. Peg and I made my day 5 totally 80's witches on a livestream on Peg Robinson's and mine NEW Youtube channel called 'ART Joy of Sharing LIVE Stream' We have a live show on Youtube every Thursday where we do some art and chat with the people who come in to watch. It has been a LOT of fun and I hope some of you join us! Just click the link to subscribe and turn on notifications for the live shows.

Thanks for visiting my blog <3 Shel



Comments